10th International Factoring Congress – 25 years of factoring market in Poland
Factoring Congress is perceived as the one of the most important events in the managers and practitioners of factoring and receivable finance’s calendar. It gathers the renowned Polish and international experts. Congress is the platform to point out the key problems and challenges faced by factoring industry both in Poland and in international markets. This year is the 25th anniversary of the operation of factoring industry in Poland, what more is also the tenth anniversary of the Event.
For the tenth time in row, the experts in the area of receivable finances meet at that big event totally oriented onto to discuss the core problems. The International Congress of Factoring has worked out a strong position and recognition. Over the years, it had attracted a great group of faithful activists, listeners and observers both from Poland and the world.
In edition of 2019 will be focused among others on new technologies in factoring. The experts will also highlight the changes that go on in the economic and legal environment. The assessment will be subject to present the opportunities for the industry in the context of fintech’s development. The X international Factoring Congress shall be held at the Prague Centre Koneser in Warsaw on 19th September.
– The International Factoring Congress is an annual meeting of experts and factoring supporters from all over the world. As this year is the 25th anniversary of our industry, the Congress will perform a unique feature. We will look at the legal changes that govern the functioning of entrepreneurship in Poland and in Europe. Gathering the entrepreneurs and managers who finance the business by factoring, we’ll try to answer questions related to the use of that financial instrument and the implementation of new technologies in finance. We expect our meeting to become a place where exciting fact may occur, interesting discussions happen and important questions asked – says Sebastian Grabek, President of the Executive Committee of the Polish Factoring Association.
Special guest of this year’s edition of the Congress is Jan Krzysztof Bielecki, former Prime Minister of Polish Government, at present, the Chairman of the Advisory Board of EY Polska Partners. We believe, his lecture will surely be a valuable inspiration for every participant.
Program of the 10th International Factoring Congress:
– Jan Krzysztof Bielecki (former PM of Polish Government, at present, the Chairman of the Advisory Board of EY Polska),
25 years of factoring in Poland – successes and challenges
– Sebastian Grabek (President of the Executive Committee of the Polish Factors Association),
Factoring industry in the world of 2018
– Patrick de Villepin (Chair of Executive Committee of Factors Chain International, Global Head of Factoring of BNP Paribas Group
Panel Discussion: Legislative offensive in Poland and Europe – an opportunity or a threat?
– Moderator: Ewa Guzowska (KGK E. Guzowska i Ska, Sp. K.),
Panel Discussion: Expectations and needs of entrepreneurs – do the factors precisely recognise these?
– Moderator: Roman Maciejewski (Chairman of the Board of Santander Factoring)
Panel Discussion: New technologies in finance – time for factoring
– Moderator: Michał Pawlik (Chairman of the Board of SMEO)
Polish Factors Association being accompanied by partners of Congress kindly invite to Koneser Centre. Join us at the Congress.
Gold Congress’ Sponsors: HPD LendScape, Mint Software and Novabase
Substantive partners: FCI and EY Polska
The media partners of the event: Rzeczpospolita, My Company Polska, Bank, Europejska Firma, MŚP Biznes, as well as portals: AleBank.pl, Fintek.pl, FranczyzaBanku.pl, CEO.com.pl, BCR and TRF News.
More information at 10th IFC website.